top of page
Swinburne Online (Bachelor of Communication Design)
Branding, Packaging, Web, Photography, Print, Publication, Illustration
Cleo and Canary was my Capstone project for my Bachelor of Design. This project demonstrates my broad spectrum of design skills, and my strong ability in developing and responding to a brief.
The client, Cleo and Canary, is a fictional whisky brand and distillery. I explored gender and racial representation in the industry and how it is commonly reflected in branding and visuals. Challenging this standard, I created a bold and proudly feminine design response, consciously steering away from stereotypes.
AGDA Awards, 2021,
- Finalist with Merit, Student Packaging
Indigo Design Awards, 2021
- Gold in Packaging Design - Student
- Gold in Illustration - Student
- Gold in Packaging Design for Social Change
- Silver in Illustration for Social Change
- Bronze in Alcoholic Beverages - Other
Frankie Magazine Good Stuff Awards, 2022
- Finalist - Design Category
bottom of page